Join Julie Geldard AAPS AFIAP and share her passion for travel, culture, and photography at affordable prices. A must for any photographer.
Choose from Julies favourite locations, all tried and tested with award winning images to remember your trip with.
Thailand – Photographic Extravaganza November 2017 –
**Bookings Closed – Contact Julie to book for 2018**
November 1st to November 12th – 12 days of non stop Photography: price – $2400 Max 9 photographers
*NEW – ADD ON – November 14th to 18th – 5 Extra Days of Landscape and Culture – $1200 Max 5
* Extra 5 days – joined by Bose, local National Geographic Photographer as he shares his secret locations for landscape and cultural shooting. Option to fly to our first destination over the towering granite pinnacles of Northern Thailand, weave your way back to Chiang Mai via photographic landscape hot spots, staying at small village home stays. ** Intrepid Photographers ONLY!
Julie Geldard invites you on a Workshop in Chang Mai that will set any photographer on fire.
This 12 day workshop, will provide a complete variety of photographic subjects to enhance your skills – Landscape, Portrait, Macro, Social Documentary, Travel Photography unlimited -build a portfolio of stunning images and JUST HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME!
Be first to book and have the option for the extra 5 days!
Julie trips are renowned for photography with passion over price!
Warning! Pass here “READ MORE” and there is NO GOING BACK!
Sri Lanka Wildlife and Cultural Photographic Experience
February 7h to February 24th 2018: 16 days: US3200
Enjoy the highlights of Sri Lanka on a photographic crafted trip that will be far from the normal travel experience.
After 3 trips to Sri Lanka I have chosen the most outstanding locations, wildlife experiences and cultural villages that typify the ways of life of this stunning, colorful country. The people are like an artist’s pallet with their Saris, the landscapes of mist covered, terraced tea plantations and foods are a true delicacy to the taste, the eye and the Lens. I liken Sri Lanka to India without the begging or dangers. Sri Lanka is clean for Asia, with safe food and a high standard of accommodation, which we have personally experienced with the guidance of a local photographer, and local English speaking guide/driver to ensure the trip is fine-tuned reach your expectations.
- Far northern Ramsar sites of Mannar Island
- Track elephants, leopards, monkeys, sloth bears, and more on a variety of safaris in best National parks
- Explore five UNESCO World Heritage sites including ancient Sigiriya, and the fortified town of Galle.
- 2 boat rides in man built tanks (Lakes) capture fisherman with nets in old Dhows or amazing birdlife
- Visit a tea plantation in the hill town of Nuwara Eliya and the emerald green terraced fields.
- Join throngs of pilgrims in Kataragama to experience the ritual of the evening puja.
- Stay in the Highlands in a Sri Lankan retreat
- Experience the dedication to the Sacred tooth of the Buddah
African Safari May 2018
19th to 30th May – 11 days US$3900
Invitation to join dedicated Photographic African Safari through Kenya & Tanzania 11 days
Kenya: Amboseli Elephant Park -Lake Nakuru – Flamingos – Lake Naivasha – Walk free with wildlife –
Where “Born Free” was filmed! Boat amongst the birdlife and waterlife.
Tanzania: Ngorongoro Crater – Serengeti
After such success with our African groups images from our recent African Safari, I have decided to return to Kenya & Tanzania. There has already been a number of photographers already booked to join me, we have 8 bookings and can take 12!
Are you a keen PHOTOGRAPHER or Wildlife Lover and always dreamed of going to Africa?
Twin Share – lodges and resorts – Stay inside the Safari Parks in Tanzania & Kenya
3 places only remaining from pre bookings.
Please contact Julie to express your interest.
Laos through the Lens – October 2018
Photographic Adventure into the Asia of the past – 13 days – October 29th to November 10th – US$1950
Julie Geldard has extended her Photographic Adventures to the mystical country of Laos. You are invited to join Julie, on a photographic adventure for only 9 photographers to share the delights of the people, culture, religion & landscapes of Laos with like minded photographers. Laos, is a country un-spoilt by commercialization offering the Asia of past years. This 13 day workshop, starts with a 2 day luxury long boat ride on the famous Mekong Capturing and experiencing this welcoming country. The rich culture, religions and philosophies would be revealed to us as we ventured into her depths.
Read more start to get excited about joining a photographers delight in Laos 2018.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking a Tour