Invitation to join dedicated Photographic African Safari through Kenya & Tanzania
11 days – US$3900 – Depart Nairobi, Kenya 20th May – Finish our Safari on 30th May ready to Depart Arusha, Tanzania 31st May
Kenya: Amboseli Elephant Park – Lake Nakuru – Flamingos – Lake Naivasha – Walk free with wildlife – Amboseli
Where “Born Free” was filmed! Boat amongst the birdlife and waterlife.
Tanzania: Ngorongoro Crater – Serengeti – follow the migration (weather permitting)
After such success with our African groups images from our recent African Safari, I have decided to return to Kenya & Tanzania. There has already been a number of photographers already booked to join me, we have 8 bookings and can take 12!
Are you a keen PHOTOGRAPHER or Wildlife Lover and always dreamed of going to Africa?
I invite you to capture Africa, with me and other like minded Photographers.
- Two/three safari vans with plenty of room to move about with lens – 4 people in each.
- Twin share safari lodge or resort accommodation INSIDE most parks.
- No time restrictions – shoot a super shot – no need to feel bad holding up the
- Group as they will want to shoot the subject too!
- Sunset locations chosen for photographers to get the great African sunset shot!
- May is post rainy season, when most animals have their babies with them.
- Visit Parks with local Tour guide 20 years experience in birdlife and great locations.
- Perfect English speaking guide.
- Great savings as safari booked directly using personally known local guide.
Being photographers, our guide will be directed to focus on: Wildlife, sunsets, landscapes, BIRDS, Local tribes and their villages.
Visit Safari parks chosen for variety & special qualities: Lake Nakuru – (rain dependant) to capture Flamingos dancing – one of the best locations in the world. Visit a local orphanage.
Lake Navaisha – Where “Born Free” and Out of Africa were filmed. Two boat rides amongst The bird sanctuary. The only park where you can safely walk amongst the wildlife. NO LIONS!
Amboseli Park: The Elephant park of Kenya, backing Kilimanjaro.
Tanzania: Famous Ngorongoro Crater 2 nights – Spend a whole day’s safari down in the amazing Crater Overlook the crater from your safari lodge room – Visit local Masai tribe.
The Famous Serengeti where the migration may be taking place. Stay in a resort inside the park, to allow pre breakfast safari drive.
Requirements: Must be fun loving, keen photographer, any level of knowledge welcome – Love adventure & Enthusiastic
Safari Cost: 11 days – US$3900 (payment plan acceptable over 6 months) AUS$500 deposit required.
All inclusive: Driver/guide, cook, safari van, fuel, meals, accommodation, bottle water
Extras: nights’ accommodation either side & flight/shuttle to Nairobi (Night of the 18th not included)
Fly out on 30th
Airfares: Prices last checked were $1800 with Emirates. Please call: Bree @ Flight Centre Birkdale Brisbane.